Terms & Conditions
All teams will have plenty of opportunities to perform and/or compete* at the:
– Sydney International Bachata Festival (Apr)
– LDH Red Carpet (May)
– Sydney Latin Festival (Jun)*
– Australian Latin Dance Championships (Jun)*
– Salsa Palladium (Jul)
– Doudoule Latin Dance Camp (Sep)
– Australian Bachata Championships (Sep)*
– Byron Latin Fiesta (Nov)
– Salsa Palladium (Nov)
– LDH Red Carpet (Nov)
– World Salsa Solo (Dec)*
– Noche Latina (Monthly)
– Salsamania (Monthly)
– Mambo G (Monthly)
– More events to be confirmed
$50 LDH Trainees
$180 LDH Members
FREE Dance Mode On t-shirt
- – Subscriptions and payment must be completed by the day before choreo starts
– Late payment and subscriptions will be charged an extra $30
If you are interested, please contact the team instructor to make sure the choreo matches your dancing level. You can sign-up at reception.
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
When registering for a choreography course you agree to the following terms and conditions:
– Choreography fees are non-refundable and can’t be used for other services or swapping choreos as we must plan accordingly to team details such as number of couples and/or individuals, routine and other resources. LDH is not responsible if you change your mind or if your circumstances change.
– By booking for this choreography course, I confirm that I am available and I am committing myself to attend all training sessions at the allocated day and time.
– I am aware that extra training sessions with my team or my dance partner may be required and am willing to do the best I can to attend these extra sessions.
– Any additional training session with the instructors outside of the scheduled sessions must be organised between the instructors and students directly. The instructor is free to set his/her hourly rate and he/she will be charged studio hire standard rate.
– If private lessons are required, they must be organised between the instructors and students directly. The instructor is free to set his/her hourly rate and he/she will be charged studio hire standard rate.
– If I miss more than 3 training sessions, I understand I may not have the chance to perform with my team.
– I will plan approximately $100 (exclusive of dance shoes) for the purchase of my performance costume.
– The use of any images and/or videos made from training sessions, rehearsals and performances may be used for promotional purposes by LDH, so don’t forget to smile!
– We reserve the right to update the choreography training timetable. It will advise the students about any changes at least 2 weeks before the changes occur.
– We reserve the right to change the instructors without previous notice.
– All choreography must have a minimum number of couples (or dancers) in order to go ahead. If numbers are not met, we’ll cancel the choreography course, refund the amount paid or move the registration to another choreography course.